Out of stock
A range of services for legal support for obtaining an E visa type C-06 or visa C-06 to Ukraine.
- Visa type C is an electronic visa that is obtained remotely without the presence of a foreigner and without providing the original passport;
- Visa type C - a visa label that is pasted on the passport page for a foreigner to travel abroad;
- C-06 - type of visa according to the legislation of Ukraine, means - tourist visa;
Procedure for ordering services!/span>
The complex of services consists of two parts-legal advice and support of the procedure for obtaining a tourist visa to Ukraine. The order of services is carried out in the following order: 1. Order a pre-consultation service for obtaining an E-visa type C-06 or a C-06 visa, depending on the citizenship of the foreigner; 2. Order services to support the procedure for obtaining an E-type C-06 Visa or a C-06 Visa by a foreigner.
Please pay attention that visa support services are not provided without prior consultation. In the case of a random order, the money is returned without the cost of the bank's services or the financial service.
The procedure for providing services to support the procedure for obtaining an electronic tourist visa to Ukraine by a foreigner:
- The Customer provides the documents specified in the section «Documents and information that the Customer must provide”; - The Contractor, within the terms specified in the service description, provides support for the procedure for obtaining an E-visa for tourist to Ukraine by a foreigner; - The Contractor sends the results of the services (tourist visa, package of documents and instructions on the procedure for entry and stay of foreigners in Ukraine) by international parcel to the Customer's address; - The Customer enters Ukraine in accordance with the procedure and within the terms specified in the instructions;
The procedure for providing services to support the procedure for obtaining a tourist visa to Ukraine by a foreigner in the form of a label pasted on the page of the foreigner’s passport for traveling abroad:
- The Customer provides the documents specified in the section «Documents and information that the Customer must provide.” - The Contractor, within the terms specified in the service description, performs the processing of documents for visa processing, registers the customer at the consulate of Ukraine for submitting documents for a tourist visa to Ukraine and makes instructions on the procedure for obtaining a visa, entry and stay of foreigners in Ukraine; - The Contractor sends a package of documents for obtaining a tourist visa to Ukraine and instructions via the international postal service to the Customer's address; - The Customer fulfills the requirements specified in the instructions and, depending on the country of residence, performs one of the ways of submitting documents for obtaining a tourist visa to Ukraine: 1) pays the consular fee and sends the package of documents together with the passport for traveling abroad to the consulate of Ukraine or its accredited center; 2) pays the consular fee and personally submit a package of documents together with a passport for traveling abroad to the consulate of Ukraine; - The customer, after obtaining a visa, according to the procedure and within the time limits specified in the instructions, enters Ukraine;
Entering Ukraine not according to instructions in most cases entails the return of a foreigner at his expense to the country of permanent residence. Documents and information that the Customer must provide to accompany the procedure for obtaining an electronic tourist visa or a tourist visa to Ukraine in the form of a label pasted on the page of the passport for traveling abroad: 1) scan of a foreigner’s passport to travel abroad, a passport document, shall comply with the following requirements: be valid for at least three months after the declared date of departure from the territory of Ukraine; contain at least two free pages; valid for no more than 10 years; 2) one color photo card with a size of 35 x 45 mm (in jpg format); 3) an invitation from a company registered in Ukraine (if available); 4) documents confirming the availability of sufficient financial security for the period of the planned stay and for the return to the state of the foreigner; 5) Visa dates (from.. to..) 6) address in the host country for receiving international mail. 7) If a foreigner has already been denied a visa to Ukraine, additionally provide scans of all decisions to refuse a visa. Additional documents information that must be provided in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine and international agreements.
Grounds for refusal to issue visas:
1) threats to national security or the protection of public order in Ukraine; 2) threats to the health, protection of the rights and legitimate interests of citizens of Ukraine and other persons residing in Ukraine; 3) the presence of information about a foreigner or a stateless person in the database of persons who, in accordance with the law, are prohibited from entering Ukraine or temporarily restricted the right to leave Ukraine; 4) establishing that the submitted passport document of a foreigner or a stateless person is forged, damaged or does not correspond to the established model or belongs to another person 5) submission of knowingly false information or forged other documents; Other grounds according to the legislation of Ukraine.
If the Consul of Ukraine refuses to issue a visa or decides to deny entry to Ukraine by a border guard, you can also order the service of a company to represent your interests in appealing the illegal decision of the Consul of Ukraine or a border guard.
List of countries for which it is necessary to obtain
The goal is achieved by the one who directs his intention and all his actions to achieve it. We wish you active intention and action in achieving your goal. EUROVECTOR law company.