Out of stock
Registration of a sole proprietor in Ukraine online - resident and citizen of Ukraine.
IE is an individual entrepreneur.
PE is a private entrepreneur - this terminology was used in the two thousandth years in Ukraine, as well as the SEA.
SEA - the subject of entrepreneurial activity - in Ukrainian legislation refers to all organizational and legal forms of ownership with the help of which it is possible to carry out economic activities in Ukraine, including IE.
General concepts: An individual entrepreneur (IE/PE/SEA) is the simplest form of small business both in Ukraine and in many countries. The name of this business is the surname, first name of a businesswoman or businessman (example: IE Timoshenko M.). However, IE Timoshenko M. may have a trade name, for example – «Fluffy» and name your store for the sale of fur coats – «Fluffy». The legal address of this entity (IE Timoshenko M.) is the information about the registration of the place of residence (residence permit) displayed in the passport or in another document (residence permit, supplement to ID-card). However, when opening a store not at the registered address, it is necessary to notify the tax authority. Carries out its activities (IE Timoshenko M.) based on an Extract on the state registration of an individual entrepreneur.
The procedure for ordering services and providing services to support the registration procedure of an individual entrepreneur in Ukraine:
The complex of services consists of two parts: preliminary legal advice and legal support of the registration procedure of IE in Ukraine.
The order of services can be carried out in the following order:
1. Ordering a preliminary consultation service on the procedure for registering an entrepreneur in Ukraine.
2. Ordering legal support services for the registration of a business entity in Ukraine.
1.The procedure for providing preliminary legal advice on issues related to the registration of a private entrepreneur in Ukraine:
a) After ordering the preliminary consultation service, the company contacts the customer by phone or messengers (Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram, Zoom, Skype, Wechat);
b) Conducts a preliminary consultation: asks questions about the performance of the service, studies the customer's documents and conducts a preliminary consultation.
c) Issues that are part of the preliminary consultation services:
- what is the difference between FLP and LLC from other forms of ownership;
- how to deposit property on the balance of FLP;
- how to deposit foreign capital to the balance of the FLP;
- how many QED classes can be selected;
- how to choose a tax system;
- which tax system suits you;
- what types and rates of taxes for an individual entrepreneur in Ukraine;
- what are the salary tax rates;
- what are the requirements for foreign employees;
- how to withdraw profit;
- dividends of an entrepreneur;
- what are the requirements for foreign economic operations;
- do I need any permits or licenses.
2.The procedure for providing the entrepreneur registration service in Ukraine:
1) after ordering a legal support service for the registration procedure of a business entity in Ukraine, the company:
a) conducts a preliminary consultation on the following issues:
- what documents are required for the registration of the FLP;
- what are the requirements for an individual to register an entrepreneur;
- how to contribute foreign capital to the authorized fund; - what are the requirements for a legal address;
- how many QED classes can be selected.
- which tax system suits you;
- what types and rates of taxes in your case;
- what are the salary tax rates for your entrepreneur;
b) sends the questionnaire to the customer;
c) draws up a list of documents required when drawing up - a power of attorney for the registration of the FLP and registration documents;
2) draws up power of attorney projects and registration documents and coordinates with the customer;
3) sends instructions to the customer on the procedure for certifying the power of attorney if the customer cannot be present at the certification of the power of attorney at the location of the contractor's company;
4) the customer sends a certified power of attorney to the contractor's address;
5) the contractor, after receiving the power of attorney, carries out the registration of the entrepreneur;
6) the contractor sends the customer documents confirming the performance of the service.
Documents required for the registration of FLP - in Ukraine for resident individuals
The final list of documents is provided after the customer provides complete information during the preliminary survey